Master of Arts Master of Philosophy Master Intuitive
My first memory of practising self-healing is at the age of five with my father who used to do shiatsu to recover from a harmful accident. I would consciously connect my energy with earth, let our vibration synchronise and sense myself melt into her, becoming formless and unlimited; I loved that feeling of disappearing and becoming. My mother introduced us children to connecting with other dimensions and to support others’ pain transformations.
I trained with many masters in the body and in the etheric, and keep expanding my perspective on human life on earth.
- Earth healing (innate knowledge)
- 12-chakra activation (Diana Cooper & Tim Whild) to release densities and support the personal evolution
- Transformation techniques (Louise L. Hay) to rebalance old wounds
- Energy based craniosacral work (Hugh Milne)
- Craniosacral Work to guide the dying, www.pcsa.nu
- Somato-Emotional-Release techniques, www.pcsa.nu
- Bio-mechanic craniosacral work at the Peirsmann Cranio Sacral Academy in the Netherlands, www.pcsa.nu (2011-15)
- Transcendental meditation at Sri Chinmoy Centre in Amsterdam and Den Haag